Learn how to make delicious, garden fresh salsa in less than 5 simple steps! If you love easy recipes as well as recipes that use homegrown ingredients, you will LOVE this homemade salsa recipe!
I do not regularly stick to a weekly meal plan, but one night that is a fan favorite and a must in our home is Taco Tuesday! Check out the story below to see step by step pictures for how to make the BEST Homemade Salsa Recipe! This Salsa is the perfect addition to any Taco Tuesday or really any night! Simply serve with a side of Tortilla chips or add on top of your tacos for a burst of flavor!
Step 1: Chop Ingredients
Prep your ingredients (chop peppers and fresh herbs)
Step 2: Blend Tomatoes
Add 30-40 cherry size tomatoes to a blender. Pulse until chopped and slightly pureed.
Step 3: Combine Ingredients
From the blender, pour your tomato base into a bowl and add the chopped peppers and fresh herbs
Step 4: Salsa Recipe Final Step
Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lime into the salsa. Gently mix all ingredients. Enjoy!
Check out MORE Posts to Simplify your life!
- How to Decorate for Fall on a Budget
- How to Make a VISION BOARD
- How to Make the Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
- 20 RV Must Have’s That You Can’t Live Without
BEST Homemade Salsa Recipe!
How to Make the BEST Homemade Salsa Recipe
- 30-50 Cherry Size Tomatoes
- 2 Banana Peppers chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper chopped
- 1 sprig Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 sprig Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 Whole Lime Juiced
- Add the tomatoes to a blender and pulse until chopped and slightly pureed
- From the blender, pour your tomato base into a bowl and add the chopped peppers and fresh herbs
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lime into the salsa. Combine and mix all ingredients.
- Enjoy! Add on top of tacos or simply enjoy with tortilla chips