Learn how to Make a Vision Board in 4 Easy and Fun Steps!
Vision boards are one of my most favorite activities to do with adults and kids. This activity inspires hope, imagination and positive goal setting. You can also incorporate mindfulness into this activity by simply being in the here and now. Begin by teaching your children to focus directly on the activity instead of worrying about another task. In other words, when we teach ourselves and then in turn our children how to take a moment to breathe and be present, then we naturally learn how to de-stress.
Vision Board: Back to School Inspired!
A great activity to help your kids get excited for back to school and to help them set positive inspiring goals, is making a “back to school” vision board. Get your kids and you excited for their school goals this year with this great activity! Not only will they set goals for themselves, but you will learn so much about your children through this activity!
How to Create a Vision Board: 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Discuss with your kids what they want to do/accomplish this school year (similar to a summertime bucket list).
- Step 2: Have your kids cut out images and words out of magazines (or print pictures from your computer) of activities that they love and are inspired by. Images that help them make school goals for themselves. For example if you talked about joining a club or sport find an image of an object they would use in the club or sport.
- Step 3: Design your vision board. Choose where to put all of the images. Be creative and have fun!
- Step 4: Have your child present their vision board to you and your family. Ask questions and talk about their goals, inspirations and plans.
Bonus: Click here for MORE Mindfulness Activities for you and your kids!
PIN for Later!
- How to Decorate for Fall on a Budget
- How to Make a VISION BOARD
- How to Make the Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
- 20 RV Must Have’s That You Can’t Live Without