Have you ever thought, “I want to learn to homestead but I don’t know how or where to start”?
Well, we are here for you! In this Ebook you will learn how to make this lifestyle a reality. With over 172 pages, you will learn everything from DIY’s, food preservation methods, natural living and a whole lot more.
Discover how HOMESTEADING is a LIFESTYLE not a LOCATION
Homestead Anywhere: FREE E-Book
What is Homesteading
Homesteading is simply a way of life. Typically, homesteading is defined as a lifestyle of self-sufficiency. Learning to live more simply and relying on the land to provide your food. However, in today’s modern world, homesteading can have many different definitions, depending on your lifestyle choices. For me, homesteading is creating a home for my family, while learning to incorporate some natural and homemade items. I love simple homemade recipes, but also rely on shopping at my local health food stores for food and cleaning products. However you interpret homesteading, this e-book is the perfect guide to incorporate all or just some natural, homemade items into your home! You can live a natural, homemade life anywhere and in this free e-book, we show you how! Here are the topics you will learn about in our 176 page free guide to homesteading anywhere:
Homesteading: Where to start TOPICS
- Homesteading on a Budget: How to get out of debt
- How to start composting
- How to start a vegetable garden from scratch
- Strawberries in a jar: How to preserve strawberries
- Starting a homesteading pantry
- How to cook with cast iron skillets
- No fuss lacto fermentation tutorial
- Homemade tomato sauce and easy homemade pesto
- Healthy desserts
- Home canning: Preserving the harvest
- Pressure canning: Steps to success
- Water Bath Canning: Steps to success
- Learning how to crochet and knit for beginners
- How to make a tissue box cover
- How to make beeswax food wraps
- Raising backyard chickens
- Raising meat birds: Home grown meat in small spaces
- Overcoming overwhelm when simplifying your life
- Homemade toiletries
- The best homemade cleaning products using natural ingredients and essential oils
Meet the Contributors
This “homesteading: where to start” e-book would not be possible without all of the incredible women behind the posts! I was so fortunate to work with all of these ladies to create a fabulous homesteading e-book and guide with over 176 pages of tutorials, recipes and how to’s! Take a moment to meet all of the contributors:
Alicia from “The Cultivating Nurse”
Amy Cross from “The Cross Legacy”
Anja from “Our Gabled Home”
Barbara from “Farmhouse By Sea”
Barbra-Sue from “Kowalski Mountain”
Becky from “The Homestead Nurse”
Brandi Bobb from “Through The Kitchen”
Candice from “Simply Candice”
Courtney from “The Wright Family Homestead”
Dee from “She Mams With Oils”
Deirdre from “Kindling Wild”
Elizabeth from “At Home on the Prairie”
Errika from “The Home Intent”
Juliea from “Farmhouse Harvest”
Kyrie from “Healthfully Rooted Home”
Tiffany from “Growing Dawn”
The eBook is amazing!! Great articles. Such a pleasure to work with you.
Thank you so much Barbara! And I couldn’t agree more! You are such an inspiration!
Great resources, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Let me know how you like the free ebook! It has so many great recipes and tips! Including how to keep strawberries fresh for over 3 weeks!!
What a great refence! Thank you for taking the time to put this together!
So glad you liked it! Hope you received your free copy!